ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Other duties may be
- Provides technical support, by training and troubleshooting, to
maintenance and manufacturing personnel. Insures that all
department safety practices are followed. Maintains good
- Interprets operational manuals, manufacturer's specifications,
blueprints and schematics for manufacturing and ancillary
- Provides guidance and shares knowledge electrical, hydraulic,
pneumatics, machining and fabrication by phone or by traveling to
other locations within the Concrete Business Unit.
- Manages capital authorizations when assigned by General
- Manages CMMS and supervises CMMS point person.
- Manages the predictive/preventative maintenance program.
- Manages LEAN Manufacturing with in the maintenance department
and supports LEAN Manufacturing throughout the facility.
Responsible for KPI within the maintenance department.
- Leads the Total Productive Maintenance Program
- Manages a vendor base to ensure quality product availability
while minimizing costs and maintaining the highest of service
levels to the plant. Includes operating supplies, repair and
maintenance support and services.
- Supervises storeroom and procures plant supplies (excluding
- Researches and executes capital appropriation
- Manages procurement activity of repair and maintenance goods
Download our PDF for a full job
- Health Care Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid Life
- Company-paid AD&D
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan
- Incentive Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement